Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Gratitude and Joy: Bluetooth and Unlit Rats

Gratitude and Joy: Day 13

I am grateful for:

Bluetooth
How did I live before I could connect my phone to things like my car? (I mean, the simple answer is that my phone did nothing but call people before Bluetooth and thus there was no need to connect it to things like my car, but.) Bluetooth lets me talk to far-away loved ones while also doing other things, like crochet or clean up the kitchen or stop the dog from chasing the cat around the entire interior perimeter of the house again. It lets me listen to my podcasts while I'm driving on my many errands. (How are there so many errands? I think they get together in small groups and multiply in the night.) This is one of those things I could live without, but that I marvel about on something like a weekly basis. How cool is it that I don't have to? In any case, I'm grateful that I don't.


I feel joy watching:

This is basically my sense of humor in one tidy twenty-five second filmic nutshell. 

1 comment: