Saturday, December 23, 2017

Gratitude and Joy: Choir and Es Ist ein Ros Entsprungen

Gratitude and Joy: Day 23

I am grateful for:

My Experiences in Choir
Those of you who have been following along with me here have probably gathered that I deeply cherish the time I spent in choirs when I was in school. In addition to simply loving that time and relishing the memories of that time, I will always be grateful for the way being a part of those choirs taught me that discipline and enjoyment can go hand in hand and the greater appreciation for music it gave me as well.


I feel joy listening to:

"Es Ist ein Ros Entsprungen"
"Es Ist ein Ros Entsprungen" ("Lo, How a Rose e'er Blooming") is another one of those Christmas songs that just stops me dead in my tracks. I feel connected to something greater and timeless when I hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment